What have we learned after twenty-seven years?
- Anyone can be accused of a criminal offense.
- Criminal allegations hit people where it hurts the most: reputations, relationships, and resources.
- These are collateral to the abject fear of losing everything you’ve earned, not to mention going to prison.
These lessons motivate us to work for our clients’ best outcomes. We can’t remove the collateral damage created by criminal charges, but we can use our experience, energy, and passion to help you meet the challenges they create.
We have helped hundreds of clients to:
- Face allegations of criminal offenses
- Manage the collateral damage to their reputations, careers, and relationships
- Get back to leading productive lives.
All cases are different, so we approach each differently. We investigate thoroughly, hire experts when appropriate, and collaborate with our clients to prepare their strongest defenses. Always, our goal is to work to get them their best results under the circumstances.Contact us now
We regularly represent clients in appeals
Our clients have prevailed in the North Carolina Court of Appeals, the North Carolina Supreme Court, and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals on a range of issues, including the following:
- First Degree Murder Cases
- Sexual Offenses
- Property Crimes
- Sentencing Issues
- Excessive Fines and Penalties
Call now. Let us put our experience to work for you!Contact Us Now