Professionals spend their lives building reputations.
One accusation of misconduct or unethical behavior can ruin a career’s worth of effort. We understand the scrutiny professionals face on a daily basis. We face that scrutiny ourselves.
When faced with allegations of misconduct or unethical behavior, you need an advocate who understands the process, recognizes what’s at stake, and is willing to guide you through the investigation and, if necessary, hearing.
We have represented people facing disciplinary proceedings by professional organizations and in university proceedings, including students, professors, and professionals in a variety of administrative proceedings. These proceedings include the following:
- North Carolina Board of Law Examiners
- North Carolina State Bar Investigations
- Disciplinary Hearing Commission
- North Carolina Medical Board
- North Carolina Board of Licensed Professional Counselors
- North Carolina Funeral Board
- UNC Faculty Tenure Proceedings
- Equal Opportunity Committee
- Office of Research Integrity
Call now. Let us put our experience to work for you.